12-20-2012, 10:22 PM #1
- 7 Posts
Just wondering whether anyone else had the same problem i seem to be having whereby i have tried to download all my gmail email into outlook.com.
outlook.com actually says all emails have been downloaded (under mail settings - email accounts) but in my inbox, the latest emails I see are from 2009, and not 2012! weird!!
the stranger thing is that in outlook.com it says there are "17,000" messages which is actually about the same number as in my gmail, yet there is still that problem of only 2009 emails being there and not latest ones.
anyone have any suggestions?? :(
- 12-21-2012, 08:37 AM #6
I had this problem when I first tried to do it but it worked when I tried it the second time. I deleted the account, then added it again as a POP3 and it worked the second time. I have no idea why it worked for me, I did everything the same, or if it will work for you, but that was my experience.
- By Jake_M in forum Windows Phone 8 How-to GuidesReplies: 118Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:21 AM
- By mtmjr90 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 178Last Post: 05-07-2013, 07:32 AM
- By james3mg in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2012, 07:41 AM
- By scottcraft in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2012, 05:42 PM
- By socialcarpet in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 08-02-2012, 04:40 PM