- 12-21-2012, 03:39 AM #1
So first, on the weekend my 500 mountain bike was stolen from me.
Then I noticed dust under my L920 Screen
Then the power button became stiff.
Then I noticed dust under the camera.
Then it bricked while doing a restore.
Then the flash stopped working.
Then I snapped my belt while looking for my house keys to go out and get the phone replaced.
New one works though :)
- 12-21-2012, 03:41 PM #4
I had dust under my screen and the camera as well. When I blew air into the headphone jack, it caused the dust to move around... apparently people at the Nokia factory forgot to seal off the headphone jack from the rest of the phone.
They swapped out an 8X at AT&T, since they had no 920s in stock.
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 61Last Post: 01-13-2013, 06:06 AM
- By nyall97 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2011, 07:55 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2011, 11:25 AM
- By Terrin in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2011, 09:26 AM
- By gibbyhome in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2011, 09:31 AM