12-22-2012, 12:58 PM #1
- 8 Posts
Anyone else have this issue? Nokia maps and Bing maps both can't locate me, very frustrating. The only way it works is if I get on WiFi or toggle my location option in settings (in which case it only works for the next ~5 minutes). Anyone else have this problem?
02-07-2013, 12:03 AM #3
- 2 Posts
Yes. This is a killer. Portico update on Telenor in Norway. GPS was working fine before this. GPS position updates on launch bit doesn't dynamically update thereafter (or updates intermittently).
I have been using WP7.5 / WP8 since Mango release. WP8 has been a step sidewards. Some improvements but more bugs than WP75. Camera gives soft focus pictures (even after portico) phone freezes sometimes. No Spotify. I was expecting things to move forwards with some updates but after this I have decided to give up on WP8. I don't really NEED Spotify (when I have Wimp and Xbox) but I do NEED the Maps / Drive+ / GPS app to work NOW. I was quite happy / hopeful ) but after this I have come to the conclusion that Microsoft will never make it with WP.
- By DaytonaGTS in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 59Last Post: 02-05-2013, 04:23 PM
- By davidzip14 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 01-24-2013, 09:54 PM
- By adamski777 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 27Last Post: 01-22-2013, 02:51 PM
- By ryanj04 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2012, 01:24 PM
- By juan6996 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2012, 09:21 AM