Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Anyone else have this issue? Nokia maps and Bing maps both can't locate me, very frustrating. The only way it works is if I get on WiFi or toggle my location option in settings (in which case it only works for the next ~5 minutes). Anyone else have this problem?

Nah
    Yes. This is a killer. Portico update on Telenor in Norway. GPS was working fine before this. GPS position updates on launch bit doesn't dynamically update thereafter (or updates intermittently).

I have been using WP7.5 / WP8 since Mango release. WP8 has been a step sidewards. Some improvements but more bugs than WP75. Camera gives soft focus pictures (even after portico) phone freezes sometimes. No Spotify. I was expecting things to move forwards with some updates but after this I have decided to give up on WP8. I don't really NEED Spotify (when I have Wimp and Xbox) but I do NEED the Maps / Drive+ / GPS app to work NOW. I was quite happy / hopeful ) but after this I have come to the conclusion that Microsoft will never make it with WP.

Sometimes it might be a carrier issue. ATT had been sending me to a river in Maryland for quite a few days
    I read another thread and it suggested I switch off 4G. I will report back later today. (CET)