Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Digital Moe

Can anyone explain me why the marketplace search sucks? I was searching for an task app that I use on the pc, mac and iOS named Wunderlist. I only found it by going to the website and clicking on the link. The other thing is the lousy app placement in the marketplace. I can see the developers complaining whan you have such a narow promotion space in the marketplace. Why not display editors pick and featured apps in categories instead of making endless and useless lists of most downloaded and best rated? A good example would be Wunderlist which is a great cross platform productivity app (the wp version seams a bit broken though). There is no way to find this app in the matketplace. On the other hand it was heavily promoted on other platforms.

Global Posts
    32,300 Global Posts
    PIN
    Email
    I found Wunderlist by searching Windows Phone store using a desktop PC browser.

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    Search is really bad keywords don't seem to show all app, I was looking for a remote for Foobar2000 and if you type in foobar nothing shows up you have to put in the whole title.
    Laura Knotek likes this.