12-23-2012, 03:30 PM #2
- 311 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Upload using email or Multimedia Messaging (MMS): iPhones and other devices
Here's how to send the video from your device to a special email address that's provided with your YouTube account.Part 1: Find your unique email address for uploading videos
- On a desktop computer, visit yourYouTube Settings.
- Under the "Account Information" section, find "Mobile uploads". You'll see an email address that looks something email@example.com.
Don't see an email address? Click the Create Mobile Profile button and enter the information required. Click theCreate Profile button to create an email address.
Part 2: Upload the video
To upload the video, email the video to the address you found in Part 1. You'll receive a confirmation SMS or email letting you know the video was successfully uploaded.You can edit the video and its settings by visiting YouTube on a desktop computer.
- By eortizr in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2014, 10:22 PM
- By jkrc717 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 08-26-2012, 01:18 PM
- By Retro_uk in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2012, 10:34 AM
- By Mooncow27 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 10-25-2011, 03:39 PM
- By bartsimpson in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2010, 01:48 AM