- 12-23-2012, 01:29 PM #1
In WP7, all of the games seemed to be scaled down because they had to run on inferior hardware. Now that we have dual cores, do you think we will see graphics up to par with iOS with the new gameloft releases?
- 12-23-2012, 06:43 PM #3
It isn't always about cores or clock speed. Its about how efficient the GPU as a whole is. Based on the Snapdragon S4 being used the performance should be on par with the latest slew of US Android phones like the One X and S3.
- By VV75 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2012, 05:15 PM
- By AnIrudha in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 10-13-2012, 10:18 AM
- By lilb1190 in forum HTC TITAN IIReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2012, 10:06 AM
- By astroXP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 24Last Post: 10-25-2011, 07:08 PM
- By Averry in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2011, 01:48 AM