- 12-23-2012, 02:54 PM #1
It took me a while to figure it out, mainly because I thought I was imagining things. If you're listening to music at 23/30 through Bluetooth, disconnect and play through the phones speakers at a different volume. If you reconnect to Bluetooth while the music is playing, the volume goes back to 23/30 level as that was the last used. Pretty neat.
Last edited by WPenvy; 12-23-2012 at 07:04 PM.
- By campbellc in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 02-07-2013, 03:02 AM
- By brmiller1976 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 13Last Post: 10-13-2012, 05:56 PM
- By jhoff80 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2012, 01:39 AM
- By Dethzilla in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2012, 06:54 PM
- By aljebreensh in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2011, 02:05 PM