WindowsPhone isnt cool..

mildldie

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I really don't see Pheed taking off anyway. Why would someone want to pay to get content from celebrities, when that stuff is available on Facebook and Twitter free of charge?

Of course you can use Facebook or Twitter. Why do you want Pheed? Windows phones are good but sometimes.......

michail71

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I've had countless experiences of people showing interest in my Lumia 920 i pull it out of my pocket. Usually they say something like "Wow, is that the new Nokia? May I see it?" Nobody did that with my iPhone.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
LOL, when I first joined Twitter, people were like "WTF is a twitter!" I don't think pheed will take off, but it does go to show what devs think of WP OS.

brmiller1976

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
They're in a bit of trouble now. They've spent the last several days backpedaling and saying "no, Windows isn't uncool, we're developing for it."

I'd expect their Twitter feed is operated by some hipster kid who has used Macs ever since he graduated from middle school eight years ago. I wouldn't get too offended by it.

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Windows of all kinds are very cool, epitomized by CEO Steve Ballmer:

If this doesn't inspire strong faith in WP8 for you, then I just don't know what will, friend. :grin:

(hopefully you can see this on "metrotube")

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
They're in a bit of trouble now. They've spent the last several days backpedaling and saying "no, Windows isn't uncool, we're developing for it."

I'd expect their Twitter feed is operated by some hipster kid who has used Macs ever since he graduated from middle school eight years ago. I wouldn't get too offended by it.

I wonder how they found out about orginal response on twitter? Its my guess a few people from her tweeted them about there "not cool" comment.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Windows of all kinds are very cool, epitomized by CEO Steve Ballmer:

Steve Ballmer going crazy - YouTube

If this doesn't inspire strong faith in WP8 for you, then I just don't know what will, friend. :grin:

(hopefully you can see this on "metrotube")

Holy crap! He almost gave himself a heart attack!

He nearly gave himself a heart attack and died, I'm nearly dying of laughter. That's just GENIUS! My respect for that guy just skyrocketed. Because it takes a certain kind of CEO to do something as crazy and off-the-wall as that!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)