Critical Music Feature Lost with WP8

V3RACITY

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
I understand now that WP8 will not sync with the Zune software, the critical feature that is now lost with this absurd dilema is the ability to rate a song, on your device using the heart/broken heart feature.

A work around would be to just add a specific song to a playlist, aside from the so called 'now playing' playlist, that doesn't show up on your PC or the 'Save to Playlist' button which adds an entire album.

What I don't understand is why they would completely deactivate the heart/broken heart feature since as far as I can find it doesn't mean anything anymore when you tap it as there is no 'Auto-Playlist'

Before if I liked a song that I played on my phone I could keep track of it by having it be added to an auto playlist by hearting it, or on my iPhone by 5 staring a song and making an auto playlist that automatically added songs to it that I had 5 Starred.

This is a vital feature, one that should not have been removed, and is absurd that it is gone.

Is there a way to rate a song on WP8?Any ideas on a work around to just be able to create a playlist on the phone using my own music? Will they be fixing this problem in the future? Will WP8 ever sync with Zune? Please let me know any additional info you have found. I have read a few similar threads though nothing very useful has been said. Re-Posted, please help.

lonbraj

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Xbox Music is a back step. Zune was so much better.I still can't understand how Microsoft as a company decided to totally drop a perfect working software for a beta one. What happened to Zune developers, who's making Xbox Music software? They can't be the same person.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit