Portorico update for Lumia 920 international users and data sense and info for user's

• Thread starter GT2010PassportVersion
  • Start date
G

GT2010PassportVersion

Okay amm wtf !! When we gona get the new update those who are not part of America 😠 I'm just thinking since we got the ota function so what gives ???? And when is data sense coming fck the compression just give us the app so long Microsoft lol
Me experience on windows phone is cool its just these issues that's bugging me oh and some complain about live tiles not being very much active well that's becuase they are WP 7'75 apps and wp8 only now allows alot more config of tiles but we need even more :D especially the small tiles they must move aswell hehehe:)

ssapre

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Lol... that is 'Portico' and not 'Portorico' .... My opinion on this is that yes, we got the phone with few issues with it, but then why should I install another half baked update on top of it? its better if MS wants to test it on a set of Lumias and then they give it to us. I dont think anything wrong in waiting for a better solid update instead of testing another half broken thing on my 920.

G

GT2010PassportVersion

Yea that too a update is supposed to fix bugs not add more >_< lol what a fail this is not a game with games updates can add more bugs but that can't happen with a operating system and yes its a typo fail deal with it O_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3