Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Just before I went to bed on Christmas Eve, there was an update to my WP8 Lumia 920 that was 37mb in size. My OS version/build is now 8.0.10211.204 and I'm on the Rogers network in Canada. Does anyone know what was changed in the update? I had already updated earlier to Portico and the OS was much better after that. Thanks, and Happy New Year!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot1.jpg  

You have the same OS version as I have after the one portico update.

All your firmware is also the same as mine. Perhaps you just didn't get something you were supposed to get when you updated to portico? You don't have anything new.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    There was a second update after Portico for Rogers customers, that said it was a Language and Region update... I do see multiple other Canada "Regional Formats" for Inuktitut and Mohawk that I don't recall being there previously.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I manually checked after I head about it and installed it as well. It was definitely small changes as the whole thing completed I about 5 min. To bad anything related to WP8 doesn't like to have logs so I can't really say what changed.
    Thanked by: