12-27-2012, 10:32 AM #1
- 964 Posts
Does anyone know the mystery of how the phone checks the store for updates? For instance, how often does it check and is there a way to trigger a check for all apps instead of one at a time? I've seen it pick up on updates that are sometimes a week old.
They way it's designed now is rather stubborn and mysterious. I don't understand why there isn't a manual option in the store to check for updates.
- 01-11-2013, 02:35 PM #3
Agreed, is there something I am missing?Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, iPad 1, Palm Pre, iPhone 4, Nokia 920, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPhone 5s, iPad Air, Surface 2, Surface Pro 3, Galaxy S4, iPhone 6 Plus.
Yes, I have a problem...
- By PFI-Guy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 07-31-2013, 09:12 PM
- By dlusted in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 12-29-2012, 05:06 AM
- By slimmer1890 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2012, 12:35 PM
- By gfunk84 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2012, 12:54 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 04-12-2012, 07:24 AM