Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Letthiswork1
  1. dookie dave's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    60 Posts
       #1  
    does windows phone work with itunes?
    i cant find it on itunes, i have itunes 11.
    the microsoft app isnt as good as itunes, kind of annyoing to check on the song i want..., and isnt showing all my music...

    also cant find it on zune.
  2. #2  
    No iTunes. No Zune.
    Install MS .Net4.5
    Then install beta WP8 Desktop software.
    *** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
    Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
    Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html
  3. dookie dave's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    60 Posts
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolknight1968 View Post
    No iTunes. No Zune.
    Install MS .Net4.5
    Then install beta WP8 Desktop software.
    thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  4. DigitalDK's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by dookie dave View Post
    does windows phone work with itunes?
    i cant find it on itunes, i have itunes 11.
    the microsoft app isnt as good as itunes, kind of annyoing to check on the song i want..., and isnt showing all my music...

    also cant find it on zune.
    Apple is extremely proprietary and doesn't share or acknowledge other devices. Can't you just drag and drop your music files like in the days of old? Also I guess you're probably not on W8 right?
  5. dookie dave's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    60 Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalDK View Post
    Apple is extremely proprietary and doesn't share or acknowledge other devices. Can't you just drag and drop your music files like in the days of old? Also I guess you're probably not on W8 right?
    W7... i got zune i thought that would work but nope... got this lame 1990s app downloaded that microsoft had and i have to check what songs i want to transfer instead of drag drop which is slow takes time and sucks huge ones...
  6. Letthiswork1's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    11 Posts
    #6  
    Am i the onlyone who found this question humorous?
    Ultimateone likes this.
  7. jiayit's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    302 Posts
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Letthiswork1 View Post
    Am i the onlyone who found this question humorous?
    *stifles a giggle* No.

    Getting your WP device to work with iTunes is like trying to get your Apple device to work with Zune.
  8. jhguth's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    580 Posts
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    #8  
    I clicked this and was like "WP8 works with iTunes?! What!"

    so no, not the only person to find it funny, as humorous as Microsoft's syncing abilities are.

Similar Threads

  1. htc 8x windows phone 8
    By pdoan_98 in forum HTC 8X
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-19-2012, 11:41 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 03:39 PM
  3. No Windows Phone on Black Friday.
    By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 10:52 PM
  4. HTC Says Windows Phone is 30% of Sales
    By Diamondx_8 in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 08:59 PM
  5. 16MP HTC Bresson Windows Phone for T-Mobile?
    By Luisraul924 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Devices
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 10:25 PM

Posting Permissions