Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    Banned

Global Posts
    856 Global Posts
    Do you use OneNote? What for?
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,163 Global Posts
    I use it a lot for all my note taking needs. I use notes all the time for work for things like store lists and note when I am doing a quote on a job. Having it instantly saved to skydrive really helps me. I also use it like a personal diary for some of the crazy thoughts that pass through my brain. It get bazaar in there some times.

I use OneNote primarily for school. It is amazing to be able to copy and paste important information from websites for my research when trying to write an essay. It is also really good for studying material for a test.

Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    For a lot of stuff. Currently working on my bachelors term, so I for example take notes there of books I find or pages within the books that could be relevant or just write down thoughts I get on the run on what I could type so that I dont forgot. Sometimes I also use it as a to-do list.

Well.. I just use it for a lot of stuff that involves some kind of taking notes. It's so nice when it's synced across all my devices. It's great to also be able to easily add in screen captures for example.

Global Posts
    597 Global Posts
    All of my project documentation are done in OneNote, as well as quick notes for things to remember.

in school I used a Thinkpad X61T with OneNote and took all of my notes on that, it was great writing directly on power points and PDFs and I could record the lecture audio and searching my handwritten notes would take me directly to that point in the audio. Very very powerful software.
    Developer

I've pretty recently started using it to jot down lyrics to songs I'm writing, and also my to-do list. It really is pretty great.
    I use OneNote for everything, literally. Even more with Family Rooms. My primary use, however, is for note taking in class. Phenomenal way of organizing everything.

I use it for everything! Work Projects, diaries, manuals, task lists and meeting notes. It feels great to be able to off load my thoughts onto OneNote. For those with busy lifes, I highly recommend a concept called Getting Things Done which is a way to organize projects, big and small in your life. Combined with OneNote on windows phone and on a windows desktop, its a complete life changer.

I think my notebook has over 500 pages.

Global Posts
    378 Global Posts
    School, church, work, personal... Everything. Great app and syncing.

Global Posts
    1,068 Global Posts
    Anything that requires notes. My wife and I use it for shopping lists in the Family Room as well.

Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    can you see your notes when youre offline?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,476 Global Posts
    I'm hoping the OneNote app for Android supports the dual-digitizer stylus input as found on the HTC Flyer. That would be a godsend for me. Especially in my classes. Otherwise I'm stuck with the Notes app provided by HTC (which isn't too shabby tbh, I used it a LOT during my final year project, it was very good for me, kept everything together)

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I use Onenote for taking notes!:)

Global Posts
    1,160 Global Posts
    Nice tip, One Note in Family room. :D
    Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express