- 12-29-2012, 02:36 PM #1
Is there an equivalent replacement for the zune software, as in a way to access the xbox music store not on my 920 or Surface (on my windows 7 PC's) in order to restart my music collection?
Background Basics: Basically all my music is from my zune pass and about half of it it on the phone, but gives an error saying it can't be played right now try again later. It's very frustrating and it seems I am limited to listening to the random songs that happen to sync correctly.
It will be fixed I am confident of that, but in the meantime... Could I just start my music collection form scratch so that it is all compatible with the "new" xbox music. Only problem is there isn't really an xbox music software that is intuitive for downloading music. Or is there, what's everyones' thoughts?TO APOLLO AND BEYOND...
- 12-29-2012, 03:30 PM #2
Make a list of albums.
Delete everything from your laptop/PC.
Delete everything from your phone.
Now buy/re-download all those albums from your list using your phone on WiFi.
After a few hours when it is all downloaded, sync phone back if you wish.
In short Zune DRM doesn't work always. So I got rid of all Zune downloads. Did fresh downloads on phone and voila!
- 12-30-2012, 10:24 AM #5TO APOLLO AND BEYOND...
- 12-30-2012, 11:20 AM #6Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
Want to make Windows Phone better? Let it stay unique?
Let it be nicer than anything out there? - PLEASE VOTE THESE
- By robstunner in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 126Last Post: 08-29-2013, 01:33 AM
- By iamtim in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 12-17-2012, 05:40 PM
- By cdub66 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 03-30-2011, 06:33 PM