Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jasqid

Global Posts
    639 Global Posts
    Thank Goodness I can now transfer files from my 8x to my win8 studio16. (back and forth)! In love beaming pictures and docs!
    HeyCori and david90531 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jasqid View Post
    Thank Goodness I can now transfer files from my 8x to my win8 studio16. (back and forth)! In love beaming pictures and docs!
    Is this an app? Am I missing something..?

no app needed, just select the image and select share....bluetooth...then select the computer or whatever bluetooth device u want to send to...this is a nice feature...

Funny, the other day I tried to do a Bluetooth image transfer with an iPhone user, didn't work.
    Little did I know that iPhones by default (you need an app) don't have Bluetooth file transfer support. Geez my crap old ZN4 feature phone did Bluetooth image transfers.

Global Posts
    639 Global Posts
    relli, yeah i did the same thing and tried with my wifes iphone 5. i was waiting a couple years to get bt transfers back and the funny thing is, cloud sync has almost done away with that need. but, if u dont auto upload to skydrive, and there is no more wireless sync, bt xfers may still be of use. especially on metered data.

Yeah, I just told her to email the image, I wasn't really close to my 2gb limit anyway.