- 12-30-2012, 09:49 PM #1
I know that the text and windows live messenger experience is said to be excellent on windows phone. How have you guys found it? Any problems? How about messaging folk on other platforms not using SMS or WLM? How's the whole experience?
Many teenagers just want basic talk and text devices that are affordable, which is one reason BlackBerrys are still popular with them. Do you find wp8 to be good enough to be such a device?
- 12-31-2012, 12:42 AM #2
I would say that if you are buying into this OS, you shouldn't be looking to message anybody in any way other than:
1) Facebook chat
5) Email and SMS.
Everything else, especially Whatsapp, is either a terrible experience or very poorly supported on WP. The development is just not there for this platform...yet.
- 12-31-2012, 08:46 AM #4awwwww how sweeeeeet. thanks !
- By BIGPADDY in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 12-19-2012, 11:12 PM
- By tboard24 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2012, 04:53 PM
- By rotwic in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-08-2011, 03:52 PM
- By Dark Mirage in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2011, 12:53 PM
- By 1jaxstate1 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2011, 09:43 PM