01-03-2013, 12:03 PM #51
- 18 Posts
Adreno 305 is not better than 225.. It's about half as powerful as 225..
305 is the upgrade for previous generation 205 (both of these are for low end phones)
320 is the upgraded version of 225 (both of these are for high end phones)
- 01-03-2013, 04:05 PM #53
- 01-03-2013, 04:20 PM #54
I just went through this same process and ultimately I really couldn't see the value in the cost of an 820 over the 8S. SO far my 8S has been great. I am currently having a problem with the microSD card but I'm hoping that is the card's fault.
Most of my gripes are with WP8, not with the hardware. The sync software is a complete waste of time - it takes a couple of minutes to sync my music every time I start it and it only allows me to copy whole albums or playlists, not individual songs. It reminds me of all the krappy sync software that used to frustrate the **** out of me in the dim, dark days of features phones and I cannot imagine ever using it. Sadly, the new phone doesn't show up in Zune, so I am left to copy stuff across in Explorer, which is pretty krap. Zune is the whole reason I got into the whole MS ecosystem - it single-handedly made me see MS in a completely different light. I can't believe they have ditched it for a piece of garbage like the new sync app.
- 01-03-2013, 05:32 PM #55
- 01-03-2013, 09:21 PM #56
The 620 is cheaper and faster, but it also comes with the ethical (and quality assurance) concerns around Foxconn-style "death factories." The HTC devices, in contrast, are assembled by well-paid union workers with health care and retirement benefits in Taiwan. That's something of a consideration for me as well.
- 01-03-2013, 11:06 PM #57
- By Arun Kumar G in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2012, 10:52 PM
- By Rocketdan9 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 16Last Post: 06-21-2012, 02:34 PM
- By Nataku4ca in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2012, 09:07 PM
- By sr! in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 30Last Post: 01-18-2012, 09:45 PM
- By selfcreation in forum WindowsCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2011, 03:31 PM