Live tile of a specific Photo Folder?

suharsh

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
A very happy new WP8 year to you all! Hope this year Microsoft listens to users and make WP8 a challenge to other phone OS.

Ok, so this question arose when the default photo live tile started to show photos that I didn;t want to see - those were from Audio books I loaded into my SD card and music album art work and such. On the start page live tile, I would like to see only photos of family & friends! Is that possible? If yes please tell how - is it a setting? I added a folder of photos on the start screen but it didn't change the photos (only the 1st photo was shown - static), instead on the tile just showed the # of photos in that folder.

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
As you have discovered, you can pin a specific gallery to your Start Screen but the shuffle background only works for the main pictures hub. Would be a nice feature though.

suharsh

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Talking about it being a good feature - is there a link to MS or WP8 where feedback can be given. I know they can't incorporate everything that users ask but at least it can be a list?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)