Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

58 Posts
    A very happy new WP8 year to you all! Hope this year Microsoft listens to users and make WP8 a challenge to other phone OS.

Ok, so this question arose when the default photo live tile started to show photos that I didn;t want to see - those were from Audio books I loaded into my SD card and music album art work and such. On the start page live tile, I would like to see only photos of family & friends! Is that possible? If yes please tell how - is it a setting? I added a folder of photos on the start screen but it didn't change the photos (only the 1st photo was shown - static), instead on the tile just showed the # of photos in that folder.
    As you have discovered, you can pin a specific gallery to your Start Screen but the shuffle background only works for the main pictures hub. Would be a nice feature though.

20 Posts
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    you can set individual photos as "favorite" and the tile will cycle through those
    have to do it one by one though

58 Posts
    Thanks. Hopefully it will be a feature in future release.
    For now I have marked some photos as favorites.

58 Posts
    Talking about it being a good feature - is there a link to MS or WP8 where feedback can be given. I know they can't incorporate everything that users ask but at least it can be a list?