01-01-2013, 09:42 PM #1
- 4 Posts
Hey all, I was wondering if there was a certain way, or a certain app, that I could use to pin the battery saver page to my start screen. Ironically, I found all the battery level apps to be huge battery drains, and am trying to maintain a reliable battery percentage without having to dig through the settings. Thanks
01-01-2013, 11:00 PM #2
- 308 Posts
you cant pin a specific settings page to your start screen. As of right now the only way to live tile the battery percentage on the phone is to use an app. But as you said sbove they can be a bit of a drain as they are constantly checking the %.
Until MS decides to put the battery % on the status bar, your only real solution is to check the settings every so often.
- By ALpHa.Q.RoUgH in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2012, 02:01 PM
- By rasputintin in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 10Last Post: 05-09-2012, 10:53 PM
- By sting7k in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2012, 08:44 PM
- By Nemesis-X in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 11-24-2011, 07:57 PM
- By narrow-minded in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2011, 04:39 PM