01-02-2013, 08:28 AM #2
- 18 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Basically, It's temporary files, and some app datas.
I believe that the installation files stay on the phone when you uninstall an app.
Currently, the only way to clean the Other section is to reset the phone :(
For more information, you can read this whole thread, where we are having a discussion about this issue. We tried plenty of things, but we don't know what it contains exactly.
- By Paul May in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2012, 04:17 PM
- By jkrc717 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 21Last Post: 10-11-2012, 12:19 AM
- By danwc in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 04-26-2012, 03:12 PM
- By eagle628 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 01-26-2012, 03:28 PM
- By John745577 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 9Last Post: 03-19-2011, 09:05 PM