01-03-2013, 09:50 AM #1
- 16 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I have a Gmail account that is linked to my Outlook account that is linked to my facebook account that is synced to my phone.
I do not want every. single. person. I have friended on facebook on my phone. I understand that I cannot delete the facebook contact from outlook account, but is there a way to just un-link specific contacts or do I have un-link my facebook account on my phone all together??
- 01-03-2013, 09:56 AM #3
You can filter them out. In the people hub go to settings and go to filter my contacts. Untick the facebook account.
Also, on accounts that are linked, yes, you can unlink them. The option is at the bottom when you are on the contact profile.
- By seppuku716 in forum LG QuantumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:43 PM
- By mapexvenus in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 17Last Post: 11-02-2012, 05:28 PM
- By nyall97 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2011, 07:55 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 6Last Post: 11-06-2011, 12:01 PM
- By Paul Acevedo in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 105Last Post: 08-10-2011, 08:00 AM