HTML5 test on Windows Phone 8 (Lumia 920 for me)

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I just got my phone Nokia Lumia 920 in testing at html5test.com it definately scoring better that my Dell Venue Pro Windows 7 Phone
320 and 6 bonus points out of 500.

IE10 it much better.

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Then we need WebPages that are coded in a manner so we can actually take advantage of this great browser. I have two domestic pages that I gave up on while I was on 7.5 and I was really hoping that IE10 would make the change. But most webapps are coded to accommodate webkit only so despite a great browser, the pages still suck. Well, actually one of the pages is working now, so I can finally control my PVR from my phone. The other one is still only showing dots though.
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

neftv

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Then we need WebPages that are coded in a manner so we can actually take advantage of this great browser. I have two domestic pages that I gave up on while I was on 7.5 and I was really hoping that IE10 would make the change. But most webapps are coded to accommodate webkit only so despite a great browser, the pages still suck. Well, actually one of the pages is working now, so I can finally control my PVR from my phone. The other one is still only showing dots though.
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

Windows Phone has a Netflix app but for the life of me dont know why there is no Hulu app and in the meantime the very least it be nice if Hulu set up their web site as HTML5. We be able to watch Hulu on the world's greatest device Nokia Lumia 920.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium