Store not working

TheXFather

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I get this error when i try and search for an app anybody know anything about this?
It only started today.
wp_ss_20130104_0001.png

also the internet is working on the phone. htc wp8s btw. everything is working except the store search.

Douchy douche

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Down here also.

Just got my new 920 a few hours ago, and i cant search, download apps og anything on the store. Can open it, but after two clicks i get an error.

ballanda

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
OOOH how exciting. When Apple does this it means a huge product announcement is forthcoming. What is MSFT about to announce? I can't wait.:winktongue:

Macracon

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Just got the htc 8X today and the marketplace hasnt been working at all, keep getting the error code 805a01f7. First time poster here.

geekmaster

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
This seems to happen about several times every consecutive month. Its coming to the point where this is really unacceptable to see this come from Microsoft. Admit there is an issue with the backend & tell us wtf really is going on by now.

TheXFather

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
update: lol my search is working now but i can't install any apps :D. ()

Also the apps that don't work or i can't download on my phone, have no page on the microsoft store(on my pc browser)/ or it takes forever to load .

Natasha Waters

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Myself and my son just bought Windows phones yesterday. They were working fine then, now today getting marketplace error code. Does this happen a lot or is it a one off?

travisel

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
Weird...😨 My ATIV S with "Portico" is working here in Edmonton 😎 What version of OS you people using? And what Area are you in? Sounds like one of there servers went down?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism