- 01-05-2013, 05:05 AM #1
This function was added in Tango update earlier this year. Has WP8 Apollo done another backwards move and removed this function? Has it been moved? How do you guys save your contacts to SIM now? I know its all in the cloud but I wanted to give my Lumia 920 to a friend for trial and I was going to use 808 which cant sync contacts. So thought will export them to SIM. No go. :(Patient Windows Phone User since October 2010 till cores and apps do us apart.
Read the rules before you post. If you post, we will assume you've read this already.
- By strider2 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 03-08-2014, 04:17 AM
- By shaunydub in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2012, 01:04 PM
- By LeddZepp8687 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 09-03-2012, 09:09 PM
- By lumiaattguy in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2012, 06:06 PM
- By patricksmangan in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2011, 03:31 AM