- 01-05-2013, 12:02 PM #1
I just got my new Lumia 920 less than a week ago and I am loving it coming from android (hate the android and OS keyboards.
The live tiles are brilliant, however, the ME tile seems to be acting up, sometimes notifications can be seen on the live tile, sometimes, not. I'd just be surprised to see I have new notifications already. Can anyone help me? I already restored my phone and delete-resynced my facebook and twitter accounts, to no avail :(
- 01-09-2013, 02:20 PM #5
I haven't been able to get anything at all to update its live tile for that last week or more. Possibly since portico but I can't be sure. Amazing weather HD, WP Central app, AP app, Me tile. That's all I have that updates, but none of them are updating. AP, WP Central and Amazing are updating after I open the app but they absolutely will not update themselves. No they aren't being blocked on my block list. I have tried killing ie history. I have tried hard resets. Uninstalling and reinstalling. Every variation in between. What the heck is going on?
- 01-09-2013, 03:01 PM #6
- 01-09-2013, 03:05 PM #7
But it does show numbers of notifications. I have it as 1x1 and get the numbers of notifications, just not text or flip.
It also acts up on my end, but a reboot usually helps.
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express
- 01-10-2013, 02:04 AM #10
partially solved mine already, apparently wifi shuts off when the phone is locked so I turned by phone's data plan on to allow it to receive data while on sleep. However, a couple of times, notifications are still delayed (I think maybe because of the internet speed)
- By deadwrong03 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 11-09-2012, 05:05 PM
- By WP7WasMyIdea in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2012, 08:50 AM
- By MrSean490 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2012, 06:11 AM
- By Bballbenb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2011, 12:50 PM
- By mrasmussen in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2011, 12:43 AM