01-07-2013, 11:12 PM #1
- 142 Posts
I have a Lumia 810 and bought a 16gb SD card. My phone is set to save all my pics and vids to that. I've only half filled that card and I've maxed out my internal memory of the phone with only 3.14mb left. When I browse the phone while plugged into my computer via file explorer with hidden files and folders showing, I only have saved pics and personalized ringtones combined taking less than 40mb. I don't think I have any more apps installed than the average person so why am I maxed? How can I manage the memory on this device?
And by the way, why can't I see apps and system folders via file explorer? I'd like to see how much memory my apps are using.
01-09-2013, 07:58 PM #2
- 40 Posts
1. there is a thread about this.[link]
2. no apps available for now it's an OS bug.
3. there is no file explorer in win 8. Only if u connect to pc and browse and u can only see your personal files there.
4. also u can check how much your apps take under settings/phone storage
- By hink3000 in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 7Last Post: 01-12-2013, 01:31 PM
- By Nataku4ca in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2012, 07:42 PM
- By jeremyshaw in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2011, 01:05 AM
- By wolf1891 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2011, 04:45 PM