| | 01-09-2013, 02:41 PM #1
I pre-ordered my Lumia 920 and have been using it for a couple of months now. I have been really happy with this device and would recommend this to anyone. But there are some issues personally which I have noticed.
1. One of my main reasons to use sky drive is to share pics with my family and friends. And recently, I tried to share my folder with my friends. They were able to view and download individual pics, but while trying to download the whole folder, it is asking them to log into their windows accounts, which some of them dont have :(. . I tried everything from my side but to no avail. Is this even possible ??
http://http://wmpoweruser.com/skydri...kydrive-users/ (Links says a folder abover 25mb cannot be downloaded by a friend unless he signs into windows account)
2. While using mail app in my windows phone, Can we attach a file/document from my sky drive, in our gmail ? The attach button takes me to my albums, and my sky drive albums, but not my documents in sky drive.
3. I have noticed a stutter of my ringtone as I accept a phone call after the portico upgrade.
4. Phonebook having all my FB contacts with no phone numbers. I love People"s Hub, but I would separate it from phonebook.
5. My screen brightness is still not calibrated and fluctuates. I noticed a post on wpcentral and turned on my phone in a dark room, hoping it will re-calibrate, but nothing seems to work. maybe switching to low brightness is an option
6. Whatsapp still sucks.
I know many of the above issues have been discussed in the other threads, but I didnt find any resolutions. Hoping wpcentral and MS takes notice of this.