01-09-2013, 05:16 PM #1
- 249 Posts
The emoticons you select on the Windows Phone keyboard turns into something else entirely on Whatsapp. I mean to send a happy face or something similar and an angry face pops up. They just don't match well, besides the obvious ones, after the Whatsapp update. I thought Nokia was supposed to make it awesome? I guess not.
01-14-2013, 03:10 AM #2
- 15 Posts
Couldn't agree more. On numerous occasions I've ended up having to send a second message to explain that the face in the first message was wrong. Very very annoying. What was wrong with the way it was before. Whatsapp on Windows Phone has been a constant thorn in my side. Problem is though my mates with Android & Iphones all use it, so I'm stuck with this half cocked nonsense.
- By Ultimateone in forum Nokia Lumia 822Replies: 4Last Post: 12-11-2012, 08:01 PM
- By magictriangle in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-26-2012, 02:20 PM
- By cp2_4eva in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 44Last Post: 08-22-2012, 10:12 PM
- By propeller10 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 62Last Post: 11-25-2011, 06:26 PM
- By pirarre in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 16Last Post: 04-04-2011, 10:03 AM