Small update pushed to my phone

deckem

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I wish I had written down the update number, but I received an update tonight on my Lumia 920. I can't find any details. It was small and definitely not Portico, so I got that when it was pushed a while back.

I'm in Montreal and with Rogers. Anyone else pick something up?

I'm really hoping it fixes the freezing problem. Phone froze twice today while locked.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it was this one. I believe I got this shortly after Portico, I manually checked it though, didn't get pushed out to me. I'm on Rogers

Attachments

• wp_ss_20121225_0001.png
    wp_ss_20121225_0001.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 6

deckem

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it was this one. I believe I got this shortly after Portico, I manually checked it though, didn't get pushed out to me. I'm on Rogers

I'm not sure; I have that version, but when I check the update history it looks like it has the Portico updates (I could be wrong). I've seen at least some of the features listed since before this mystery update yesterday.

Is there some sort of log I can check on my phone which details all of the updates I've received?

Winphoner

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I just checked and got the message that there was an update from Rogers, so likely this one is changes to carries specific settings. I can confirm the the OS version number before and after the update are the same are Portico. I've been having a number of issue with battery etc. I don't expect this will change anything, but i'll take all the updates I can get :)

deckem

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site

I'm not sure; I have that version, but when I check the update history it looks like it has the Portico updates (I could be wrong). I've seen at least some of the features listed since before this mystery update yesterday.

Is there some sort of log I can check on my phone which details all of the updates I've received?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon