- 01-10-2013, 02:54 PM #1
I've noticed two threads that mention the same problem, but they were from back in summer. Is anyone else still having the problem of not having their "to-dos" show up on the calendar live tile? I have the box in settings checked to enable this, yet no matter how many times I create/delete to-dos, open and close the calendar, and restart the phone, I cannot get it to work. Any thoughts?
01-10-2013, 03:39 PM #2
- 176 Posts
There's no checkbox to enable to dos showing on the tile. That is just to show them in the calendar app. The tile is weak as ****. I started using WeekView 8 in large mode. That's my calendar tile. it shows 4 things at once. Then I got the real calendar app in a little tile next to it, in case I need to add an appt. That app don't show no to dos on the calendar either. It's a gap for sure. WP has never given tasks proper love. I have to use Viperal Tasks instead. That has a tile with the to-do count, but not text. Good luck. I want to see this functionality developed further. I do miss my old Android where I could swipe to the right and boom, my whole dang to do list. Widgets man.
- 01-10-2013, 05:08 PM #4
Ah I see, I figured when the checkbox said appear on calendar that would translate to showing up on the live tile. Oh well. Thanks for the suggestions though ballanda.
Foxbat, when you say backed by Hotmail, what does that mean exactly? I tried making a todo using my hotmail calendar over the web on my PC, however it apparently won't even sync to my phone.
- By aaronchow in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2015, 05:57 PM
- By MrSean490 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2012, 06:11 AM
- By turbulent28 in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2012, 01:41 PM
- By markdwaterman#WP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2012, 10:35 PM
- By MightyPreHammer in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 21Last Post: 02-22-2011, 02:55 PM