- 01-10-2013, 09:58 PM #1
My 17-mo-old daughter has out smarted the Nokia engineers! She can somehow get out of the "Kids Corner" and into the regular areas of the phone.
What did her pop miss when I set it up? Isn't there a password component of some kind?
She managed to get out of it, and call our home answering machine, on speakerphone mind you.Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....
- 01-10-2013, 10:54 PM #3
Even after I set one up, she still managed to get to the main area without having to out one in.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board ExpressMake with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....
- By zonoskar in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 56Last Post: 06-06-2014, 11:25 AM
- By BrownxGoblin in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 04-08-2013, 05:22 AM
- By martinmc78 in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2012, 09:07 AM
- By scumdogmillionaire in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-10-2012, 08:33 PM
- By Jf.Vigor in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2012, 01:36 PM