- 01-11-2013, 12:18 AM #1
What's the solution to fix an App that doesn't start anymore!?
Yesterday I had the problem that WhatsApp didn't start anymore. I was trying things like rebooting the phone, nothing fixed it though. I didn't want to just uninstall and reinstall the App as that loses all you messages in WhatsApp... Finally I did it with the reinstall as I did't find any other working solution!!!
I would be grateful if you can tell me some other ways to fix that, rather than reinstalling the App!
- 01-11-2013, 12:55 AM #4
@rdef: Just the normal reboot. Phone off, phone on! :)
@iPwnza: Thats good to know.. Hope it doesn't happen again, before they learn how to deal with the wp8 sdk and update the app, as I don't want to lose all my messages anymore!!
- By daguila29 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 12Last Post: 06-15-2012, 01:51 AM
- By WPUserInTX in forum HTC TITANReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2011, 10:11 PM
- By mdrapps in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 11-20-2011, 01:41 PM
- By jctang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 09-13-2011, 01:01 PM
- By tuffluck in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2011, 03:20 PM