- 01-11-2013, 12:18 AM #1
What's the solution to fix an App that doesn't start anymore!?
Yesterday I had the problem that WhatsApp didn't start anymore. I was trying things like rebooting the phone, nothing fixed it though. I didn't want to just uninstall and reinstall the App as that loses all you messages in WhatsApp... Finally I did it with the reinstall as I did't find any other working solution!!!
I would be grateful if you can tell me some other ways to fix that, rather than reinstalling the App!
- 01-11-2013, 12:45 AM #3
Reinstall is the only way to fix an app that is having an issue like that. It's the developer's fault, not MS's. Developers need to learn how to work with the SDK, and they will.
- 01-11-2013, 12:55 AM #4
@rdef: Just the normal reboot. Phone off, phone on! :)
@iPwnza: Thats good to know.. Hope it doesn't happen again, before they learn how to deal with the wp8 sdk and update the app, as I don't want to lose all my messages anymore!!
- By daguila29 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 12Last Post: 06-15-2012, 01:51 AM
- By WPUserInTX in forum HTC TITANReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2011, 10:11 PM
- By mdrapps in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 11-20-2011, 01:41 PM
- By jctang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 09-13-2011, 01:01 PM
- By tuffluck in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 07-13-2011, 03:20 PM