How to sync One Note?

A_Hel

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Well, this is weird.

I've started using One Note and noticed I can't create any notebooks, access my notes thru Office Hub nor does it sync with Skydrive.
What is wrong?

It means I can't back up, which is really inconvenient.

Gergolos

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Hey there,

I'll just copy what I wrote yesterday in some other thread:

"You can create a notebook (I am translating from German, so maybe the actual english term differs) on Skydrive (using your browser). Just click "+" on the top and then "create a oneNote-notebook". After doing this you will have to add a new folder on the left side (top) and a new note. After creating your note you can open it on your phone (open Office, go to "Storage" (I guess that's the name...), select "SkyDrive" and you will see your notebook. Open it and select your note.).

You can add all the stuff you need (lists, pictures, tasks and so on) and it will sync with your skydrive... you can even pin it to your homescreen...

I hope I could help a bit :)"

Greetz

A_Hel

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it did, thanks.
But so painful to sync!

I delete a section on the web app, it can't delete on the phone (so I can't delete it at all), or can't change the name... And I've to go thru the whole menu (choose notebook> section > file) everytime I use it, how come there is no way to pin a particular section?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte