01-12-2013, 01:15 PM #1
- 377 Posts
Its been a week since I got the HTC 8x and its working fine, though the Facebook app was a pain, good thing for me was that I knew it wasn't just me XD.
Now .. Going to settings > applications > background tasks ... Will show you a list of the apps that will keep running in the background .. I was able to black some of them to minimize the battery drain, but it seems that the Facebook app is Locked in " blocked" state .. No matter what I did, so I thought to share that with you to see if you got it also the saneas me.. Hope to hear from you guys..
Thank you for passing by..
01-12-2013, 02:35 PM #3
- 377 Posts
Do you resave any notifications from Facebook ? I don't, but after posting this I reinstalled the app and got the app stats to allowed .. I think I started to see some updates, not sure if it was the problem though.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Board Express
- By lordofthereef in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 15Last Post: 11-28-2012, 11:26 PM
- By snaqvi91 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 31Last Post: 11-25-2012, 06:44 PM
- By Kevin Michaluk in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2012, 07:07 PM
- By superkrad in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 9Last Post: 06-10-2012, 02:43 AM
- By Averry in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 36Last Post: 05-05-2011, 04:42 AM