- 01-12-2013, 03:23 PM #1
I get this error when i try to open the "audio" setting inside settings, it says "audio can't be opened. an app update may be available in the store" there doesn't appear to be any updates available in the app store or the phone updates.
01-12-2013, 07:26 PM #2
- 28 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
If this phone is still new and you haven't done much setup on it, you can always do a factory reset.
If you've got the phone setup all nicely, then just try to pull off a soft reset first and see if that helps.
- By Wicket#WP in forum ZTE TaniaReplies: 10Last Post: 09-11-2012, 01:22 AM
- By XBWillem in forum HTC TITANReplies: 18Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:02 AM
- By rogihee in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 4Last Post: 01-21-2012, 03:53 AM
- By Zeidricht in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 9Last Post: 12-04-2011, 06:54 PM
- By spikeybadooks in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2011, 04:59 PM