Biometrics FTW

These are all the laptops that support Windows Hello

Can you handle the truth?

What Apple's latest iPad ads say about Microsoft and Windows

Drop it like it's hot

Panasonic's Toughbook CF-33 is a ridiculously rugged 2-in-1

Saving money on data

Mint SIM is the perfect way to get cheap data in the U.S.

Forecast is cloudy

Windows 10 Cloud will run Win32 apps, but only from the Windows Store

Excessive in a good way

GTX 1050 in a 15-inch convertible? Lenovo went there

Windows goes galactic

Revealed: Samsung's Surface Pro-like Galaxy Book, running Windows 10

We made some changes

Our new forums are here!

Don't count Windows Phone out just yet

Dead? Psh. Here are 5 reasons to stick with Windows 10 Mobile

VPN vs. Proxy

The difference between a proxy and a VPN

Latitude attitude

Dell Latitude 7280 is a business laptop with tons of consumer attitude

4K all the way

You probably don't NEED a 4K webcam, but we love Logitech's BRIO 4K anyway

Long live Windows phone

Contrary to popular belief, Windows phone won't die anytime soon

XP-YESSSSSSS

Dell's already awesome XPS 15 gets even better in 2017

Surface Pwn 5

Surface Pro 5, Project NEON details leaked on LinkedIn?

Redefining the PC

Why Microsoft's Surface phone could be MUCH more than a mere 'phone'

Surface table meets Windows 10

Yes, we did put Windows 10 on the original Surface table ... and it rocks

Cream o' the crop

Before buying a Microsoft laptop, check out our pick for the absolute best

Simple and secure, just the way I like it

We think Windows 10 Cloud is a great idea, here's why

uber micro

Halo Wars 2 has something for everyone. Here's our full review.

< >
Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Skynetz's Avatar
    Developer

    Posts
    226 Posts
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #1  
    Is it possible to buy a game from another country's store ? I live in Slovenia, but in Slovenian store the geoDefense games are not available. I changed the region to US, because there are available, also in other European country's, but if I change it to US, it wants from me an US billing adress when I buy, the same with Italy,...
  2. Simon Tupper's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    784 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #2  
    You won't be able to get the game you want, but if it helps you get over the terrible news that I just threw to you... The game isn't something you are going to miss that much. It's fun, but eventually you will get over it.
  3. Skynetz's Avatar
    Developer

    Posts
    226 Posts
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Tupper View Post
    You won't be able to get the game you want, but if it helps you get over the terrible news that I just threw to you... The game isn't something you are going to miss that much. It's fun, but eventually you will get over it.
    :S
    I got an xap for geoDefense, but I can't get a working one for Swarm :/

    I just don't know why they don't create a unified Store.
  4. Simon Tupper's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    784 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Skynetz View Post
    :S
    I got an xap for geoDefense, but I can't get a working one for Swarm :/

    I just don't know why they don't create a unified Store.
    Microsoft is a US company that offer its services to some other countries... As weird as it may sound, Microsoft is never offering the same services there is in the USA... I don't understand why, but it looks like they "can't". When you ask one of their employees, they starts taking about some legal barriers... But i don't know why Apple would not have that problem too
  5. Duvi's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    3,035 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,036 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Tupper View Post
    Microsoft is a US company that offer its services to some other countries... As weird as it may sound, Microsoft is never offering the same services there is in the USA... I don't understand why, but it looks like they "can't". When you ask one of their employees, they starts taking about some legal barriers... But i don't know why Apple would not have that problem too
    Apple faces the same things. Not the same games, but some apps you see are available for certain regions and not for others.
  6. BokiV's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    27 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #6  
    I am from Croatia and from the start i registered as in US with paypal and I have no problems buying stuff...
  7. Skynetz's Avatar
    Developer

    Posts
    226 Posts
    Global Posts
    229 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by BokiV View Post
    I am from Croatia and from the start i registered as in US with paypal and I have no problems buying stuff...
    Have you entered an US address ?
    Pozdrav na Hrvatsko :)

Posting Permissions

";