- 01-14-2013, 04:39 AM #1
I've been wondering, if I add my Facebook account, what will happen to the Photos section in my phone? Will it download all the photos and made it available on my phone?
Last edited by wilsey; 01-14-2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: typo
- 01-14-2013, 09:36 AM #4
As already mentioned, the pictures will come available as previews, but they wont be fully downloaded. I believe even if you open them, it won't save it (rather temporarily stream it) unless you specifically choose to save it to phone.
- 01-14-2013, 11:31 AM #6
- 01-15-2013, 11:12 AM #8
- 01-15-2013, 11:29 AM #9
- By T850 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2013, 11:12 PM
- By Luisraul924 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 24Last Post: 01-25-2013, 09:30 AM
- By turnedmyworld in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 06-12-2012, 11:56 PM
- By bwigginit in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2012, 07:02 PM
- By DontHate707 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 78Last Post: 04-26-2011, 02:03 PM