- 01-14-2013, 10:08 AM #1
Looking for a note/ to-do app that syncs with skydrive when you want, and that you can pin to the homes screen. I know the stock app does this , I'm just looking for other alternatives.
- 01-14-2013, 11:12 AM #4
One note is only way to go. I have it on two phones, Surface and two laptops. It may not be as quick to access on the fly, but its nice to have it on all my platforms and up to date.
- 01-14-2013, 11:23 AM #6
100% backing the OneNote people here. I use it and it's GREAT. They even have it set up so if you open SkyDrive in a browser from your PC, it'll start the OneNote app in the browser for that notebook.
01-14-2013, 11:27 AM #7
- 126 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
OneNote. Until you use it you think it's "too much". In reality it's just about perfect for takiing notes. Use it all the time now. On the plus side it's available on iOS, Mac OS, Windows (all flavors), and Android. Good stuff it is.
- By markpbennett in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2013, 09:47 AM
- By kviko in forum App SpotlightReplies: 7Last Post: 11-27-2012, 03:52 PM
- By fantom555 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 11-18-2012, 09:45 AM
- By jkercado in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2011, 12:47 AM
- By tripower in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-26-2011, 01:56 PM