Screen zoomed in

Bilal_Fakih

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, i have a question! sometimes when i get my nokia 920 out of the pocket, i notice that the screen is zoomed in and i hardly c anything. i hardly can unlock or if i mange to unlock it, i cant use it at all since its zoomed in! i looked everywhere how to zoom out to the normal size of the screen but i didnt know how. The only way is to turn off/on my Lumia 920! Does anyone knows why this happens and if it happen again how to zoom out with out turning the phone off?

What do you guys think?

arjeel

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Try Settings -> Ease of Access -> Screen Magnifier

If on:

"To Magnify, double tap with two fingers. To pan, use two fingers. To change the magnification level, use two fingers to double-tap and hold, then pan up or down"

That's the only thing I can think of. I hope that helps.

Bilal_Fakih

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Try Settings -> Ease of Access -> Screen Magnifier

If on:

"To Magnify, double tap with two fingers. To pan, use two fingers. To change the magnification level, use two fingers to double-tap and hold, then pan up or down"

That's the only thing I can think of. I hope that helps.

Yep, thanx alot :) thats the problem i was facing! so when i get it out of my pocket, im actually tapping two fingers on the screen! Thanx for the tip :)

SahilShah

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Just double tap the screen with 2 fingers. Now, a harder way to fix this is to restart the phone. You can also turn off the setting 'screen magnifier'. Also, you can move around with 2 fingers pressed on the screen.

Aadii AZ

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Thankss...this helps...just tap with two fingers..u dnt have to go anywhere...just tap anywhere on the screen with two fingers

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Thank you so much for the help Arjeel !!!

And it worked fine for my new Microsoft Lumia 640 XL...

Please keep your updates going on, so that many people get benefited...

Cheers,

Chethan Narasimhamurthy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb