- 01-14-2013, 02:10 PM #1
Hey guys, i have a question! sometimes when i get my nokia 920 out of the pocket, i notice that the screen is zoomed in and i hardly c anything. i hardly can unlock or if i mange to unlock it, i cant use it at all since its zoomed in! i looked everywhere how to zoom out to the normal size of the screen but i didnt know how. The only way is to turn off/on my Lumia 920! Does anyone knows why this happens and if it happen again how to zoom out with out turning the phone off?
What do you guys think?
01-14-2013, 03:05 PM #3
- 4 Posts
Try Settings -> Ease of Access -> Screen Magnifier
"To Magnify, double tap with two fingers. To pan, use two fingers. To change the magnification level, use two fingers to double-tap and hold, then pan up or down"
That's the only thing I can think of. I hope that helps.
- By Wilt in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2012, 07:27 PM
- By selfcreation in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 02-29-2012, 01:40 PM
- By stephane.rosi in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2011, 08:01 AM
- By jmerrey in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 28Last Post: 09-15-2011, 09:00 AM
- By amir in forum Developers CornerReplies: 1Last Post: 08-24-2011, 11:41 AM