Error when downloading from Marketplace 805a01f4

MarySirius

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
Yep same here too was tryin to reinstall appointile trial version and its not in my purchase history as i havent pay it yet now both try and buy options lead to the same error 805a01f4

R1ver

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
I bought music this morning but since then had same message and still cannot buy anything ......so looks like I need patience !!

anon(5348413)

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it's been down a lot since I've come to the Windows side. It's been down more in the last 2 months than the google play store has been since it's inception. They really need to look into these issues.

mistic808

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
yeah i tried to download some music it let me buy it but wont let me download it it gives me the same error message says that the store is currently unavailable some songs it even says aren't available for my reign and here is the weird part it will let me download things i tried to download a game just to test it but it let me download my game oh and if my phone turns off my download list clears and if i go back to try and download the song again it tells me that i have to pay for it X/ wtf

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
There is a service update on Xbox, Microsoft community and forums suggesting there is a known store outage. So ideally DON'T attempt to download anything till tomorrow.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire