Am I wierd for wanting a WP8 4 inch phone.

clindhartsen

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
4.3 is a little bit bigger than 4 but I'm thankful HTC at least only went that large and didn't pursue the size Nokia did with the 920. I like my phone to be pocketable, would certainly love a powerful 4in model if it existed.

NinjaPenguin777

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
All I really want is someone to put WP8 into the ZuneHD body. Man that was a nice little piece of hardware.

: ( I love my Zune Hd and I always thought the same thing. It would make a cool phone. I came over from my iPhone 4 to a Lumia 920. I was worried about the size, but I absolutely love it. Looking at an iPhone now makes me cringe because of the size

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Lol I already got the 8x and I love it, but I miss how small my Trophy was! (never thought id ever say that) grass isn't always greener on the other side (screen size wise)

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Lol I already got the 8x and I love it, but I miss how small my Trophy was! (never thought id ever say that) grass isn't always greener on the other side (screen size wise)

It's the same with my 822. I absolutely love it, but the Trophy just feels so nice and easy to hold.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos