The Rise of the Windows Phone Store

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Yep. Hopefully they'll succeed. Customers need another strong Smart phone platform/ecosystem to strengthen competition. MS is really the only one that has a unique UI so hopefully they’ll grow leaps and bounds. If MS continues to back the platform like they need to they should be well above the 10-15% market share by Christmas 2013 :)

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Yep. Hopefully they'll succeed. Customers need another strong Smart phone platform/ecosystem to strengthen competition. MS is really the only one that has a unique UI so hopefully they?ll grow leaps and bounds. If MS continues to back the platform like they need to they should be well above the 10-15% market share by Christmas 2013 :)
I really wish you were right, but I think that much market share isn't realistic.

peropett

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Customers need another strong Smart phone platform/ecosystem to strengthen competition.
a14

Mosov

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Samsung is growing more rapidly powered by Android. Apple is getting hit as a result. Windows phone will stabilize at a much smaller market share and stay at that point the way I see it.

Bilal_Fakih

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
No i disagree, Look Windows 8 and WP8 store will grow bigger and bigger, but of course its take time! Yes, Andriod didnt have all of these applications but when it became famous, **** yeah Google play grew and became bigger then Apple Store! Guys, WP8 is really doing well in the market and lets hope it stays this way! Nokia+MS need to watch for Blackberry at the end of this month. If things go well for Nokia+MS im sure in the future we will see amazing things! Just see it this way, didnt Nokia+MS surprised us with new ideas?! Sure they did and i dont think they will stop since its facing Apple and Google and both already strong! But seriously we need to believe in all of the efforts that has been done by MS+Nokia to present us such good devices and OS

JMBasquiat

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Google Play has never been bigger than the App Store. It isn't so even today, with Android massive marketshare (mostly owing to POS crappola telephones they dump around relatively poor countries).

Not to mention the quality of apps, which is way higher on iOS than Android.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism