- 01-17-2013, 12:13 AM #1
I tried searching my outlook.com account for an email this morning. Opened the phone app, tapped on the looking glass, tapped "search on server". Result -> nothing. nothing found, although I enabled searching through all folders. The e-mail is there - if I look for it on outlook.com, it finds it right away.
What am I doing wrong?
On my Google Apps EAS account, search doesn't work at all :-/
- By Rob Kalinsky in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2013, 08:43 PM
- By danbbrantley in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2013, 11:25 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 7Last Post: 04-07-2012, 08:53 AM
- By v10type-r in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2012, 02:52 PM
- By wsoftvn in forum App SpotlightReplies: 2Last Post: 01-29-2012, 04:15 AM