- 01-17-2013, 10:32 AM #1
I am wondering if anyone else has this problem. Whenever I go to the Windows Phone store on the web (after clicking the links to download Where's My Water/Where's My Perry from the wpcentral article, for example) and click on 'Install' it takes me to a page that says it will download the app to my phone, and then I click on 'Get App'.
On my wife's phone (Lumia 920) it automatically starts downloading the app on her phone; however, on my phone (also a Lumia 920) I get a message saying that the app can't be downloaded to my phone and then it sends me an email with the link to the app. Then I have to open that email on the phone and click the link to go the store on the phone and download it from there manually. Any idea how I can fix that or why it does that?
01-17-2013, 05:05 PM #6
- 14 Posts
Find My Phone shows as "Off" in the Settings Menu, but it appears to be On
This thread seems to be suggesting that pre-portico int'l phones don't yet have those 2 options. I'll try flashing Portico in a few days and report back
08-13-2014, 05:26 PM #8
- 252 Posts
sorry to bump an old topic, but I haven't been able to download apps from windowsphone.com either without getting them sent in an email. I feel like this problem started ever since I started using the dev preview of 8.1. Any suggestions?
- By Tahiti Bob in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 10-30-2013, 03:02 PM
- By Mellifluous in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2012, 11:28 AM
- By Jenifer in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2011, 06:10 PM
- By Jenifer in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2010, 12:16 PM
- By ItnStln511 in forum LG QuantumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2010, 11:14 PM