01-17-2013, 10:33 AM #1
- 36 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hi, sorry if this has been asked before.
I had the HTC 7 Mozart, and before the update, my contacts behaved properly, but since 7.5, the phone numbers from my Facebook friends take precedence of my Live contacts, which is annoying when they have set up their accounts wrong (neither of us are in America).
I had hoped they fix this with WP8, so I ask you, as a WP8 user to another (Lumia 920), is there any solution?
Is there a way to not include the Facebook numbers?
Last edited by Quin452; 01-19-2013 at 07:14 PM.
- By rpm1984 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2012, 11:28 AM
- By Guitarpik in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 11-11-2012, 02:44 AM
- By deadwrong03 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-13-2012, 03:10 AM
- By DanglingPointer in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2011, 02:59 AM
- By bravo466 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2011, 05:48 PM