So what happened to these top 46/50 apps promised?

Andrew Z

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
So we all know that the 46/50 top apps promised by Joe B at launch of wp8 are non-existent. So what's going on with that? Did they just decide against it? I mean the major one was Pandora, and it is yet to be seen on wp8... Sure I prefer last.fm, but the average consumer doesn't care about that, they care about the name. Aka iPhone's success

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
The SDK came out about the same exact time as the phones and OS. As a developer, making any sort of quality app takes a lot of time and effort. So, they're probably in progress, just not ready for primetime. The OS, and therefore the SDK, have only been out a couple of months. Be patient, they're probably almost finished.

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
i know some of the apps made it from that list (draw something, words with friends, angry.... wait, was angry bird on the list?)
some are slowly popping up over the last week or so, i think in a month we should see a good chunk of them pop up

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
didn't they say q1 for Pandora? We are still in q1?

The four remaining after are Instagram, pinterest, wells fargo, and one more. Who knows when we will get those.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb