01-17-2013, 03:23 PM #1
- 1 Posts
I can't seem to use microsoft's pdf reader app. Whenever I try to open an attachment in gmail (through IE) it just says "if there are pictures in this email they will not be displayed" and gives me a very ugly, unformated, and text-only version of the original pdf. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Would love a fix. Thanks!
01-17-2013, 05:23 PM #3
- 429 Posts
"if there are pictures in this email they will not be displayed"
was that on the email or after you opened the pdf? i mean, it sounds like a security setting that protects you from drive by shooting... in outlook, if that shows up and you don't click allow before hand, anything attached to that email can not be downloaded
01-18-2013, 04:06 AM #4
- 3 Posts
Hi Fu Shi ... I have a 920 as well, have the same problem, and im really frustrated with this issue. when ever i go to gmail and download my attachements, pdfs the same error message comes, can some one please fix this. i cant seem do my day to day work with this issue. however, when i was using the lumia 800 it worked perfectly well.. i really dont understand this.
- By moc426 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 65Last Post: 10-30-2014, 12:36 PM
- By Eden Lincoln F Oliveira in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2014, 02:13 PM
- By l0ckes in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2012, 01:19 AM
- By bessel in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2012, 09:07 PM
- By Will Dreiling in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2012, 01:39 PM