Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Doesn't work on my WP7 Phone, but would like to see if it works on IE10 on the WP8 Phone.

PhotoSwipe

If it works, it should let you swipe thru pictures (just like the pictures app on wp). This works fine on my wife's Chrome Browser Android Phone, but not on my WP7 Phone. If someone could reply and let me know if this works on IE10 I would greatly appreciate it. If it does, then I'll be upgrading soon.

Thanks

The first two galleries work fine, but the third doesn't on my L920 in IE10 (tapping on the images does nothing in this last non-jQuery example)

Quote Originally Posted by strikexx View Post
    The first two galleries work fine, but the third doesn't on my L920 in IE10 (tapping on the images does nothing in this last non-jQuery example)
    Thanks... that sounds great. So you are able to just swipe left and right to navigate thru the pictures just like they were on the pictures app then?

Quote Originally Posted by Endosmok View Post
    Thanks... that sounds great. So you are able to just swipe left and right to navigate thru the pictures just like they were on the pictures app then?
    Yes I was! You might want others to confirm though :)

1 and 2 work very nicely.

As reported, don't use 3. Gallery displays but clicking on the picture does not work.
    Confirmation from an 8X user that the first 2 galleries work as if they were from the pictures hub.

Thanks for all the responses. Looks like I will be upgrading to a WP8 phone sooner than I expected. Creating a family website using Piwigo that uses photoswipe.
    Thanks again.